I am a Foster Parent Champion and a student at the Parent Coach Institute working on achieving a Certified Parent Coach status. I am a foster parent to a wonderful pre-teen and adoptive parent to a lovely teenager. My wife and I reside in the Greater Milwaukee area with our children and our dogs and rats. When I don't have my nose in a book you can find me outside (when the weather is nice), usually somewhere close to the water.
Posts by Sarah Salisott:
- 68. It’s June– That means Junteenth and Pride… Let’s celebrate ALL our LGBTQ+ and Black brothers and sisters!
- 67. Foster Care Online Support
- 66. Let’s talk about sex baby…
- 65. Parenting in the times of “safer at home”
- 64. When the World Stops Seeing the Trauma
- 63. On the “other side”
- 62. Where we went
- 61. Finding your kid’s jam
- 60. The different “levels” of foster care- foster parents
- 59. A slight window in how multiple moves have shaped our kiddos
- 58. An open letter to our daughter’s social workers
- 57. Mama A talks about being open and ready for whatever the girls bring up to talk about