I am a Foster Parent Champion and a student at the Parent Coach Institute working on achieving a Certified Parent Coach status. I am a foster parent to a wonderful pre-teen and adoptive parent to a lovely teenager. My wife and I reside in the Greater Milwaukee area with our children and our dogs and rats. When I don't have my nose in a book you can find me outside (when the weather is nice), usually somewhere close to the water.
Posts by Sarah Salisott:
- 55. The next frontier
- 54. The hard parts of being a foster parent
- 53. Adoption Home-study
- 52. Legally moms to a teenager!
- 51. Our most successful therapy session to date!
- 50. Brainspotting– healing your brain
- 49. And then there were FOUR
- 48. Bedrooms
- 47. Guided Meditation
- 46. Letting a FP know they are not alone
- 45. Shifting your perspective
- 44. Sleep Training a Pre-Teen